The fund rose a 6.3% in May as global markets became more optimistic about a post-Covid-19 economic recovery. The Fund’s small healthcare names again performed well with Danish vaccine producer Bavarian Nordic rising after announcing it was entering a collaboration to produce a differentiated Covid-19 vaccine which could be ready in 2021.
||Bavarian Nordic||Denmark||Health Care|
||Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc||United States||Health Care|
||Genetic Signatures Limited||Australia||Health Care|
||Telix Pharmaceuticals Ltd||Australia||Health Care|
|1 Month||1 Year||2 Years P.A.||3 Years P.A.||SINCE INCEPTION P.A.2|
|VOLATILITY3||27.1%||NUMBER OF STOCKS||20|
|BETA (USING DAILY RETURNS)4||0.63||MAXIMUM DRAW DOWN||-20.2%|
The Pengana High Conviction Equities Fund (the Fund) invests globally in a concentrated portfolio of up to 20 stocks. The Fund can invest in both small and large cap stocks and is diversified across countries and sectors. We avoid investment in companies that are currently, in our opinion, unnecessarily harmful to people, animals or the environment.
|Alpha Israel Fund||International Fund||High Conviction Property Securities Fund||Australian Equities Fund|
|International Fund - Ethical||Global Small Companies Fund||WHEB Sustainable Impact Fund||Emerging Companies Fund|
|High Conviction Equities Fund||Australian Equities Income Fund||Pengana International Equities Limited (ASX: PIA)||International Fund - Ethical Opportunity|
|Private Equity Trust (ASX: PE1)|
1. Net performance figures are shown after all fees and expenses and assume reinvestment of distributions. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance, the value of investments can go up and down.
2. Inception 11 December 2014.
3. Annualised standard deviation since inception.
4. Relative to the MSCI All Country World Total Return Index in AUD, calculated daily.
* For further information regarding fees please see the PDS available on our website.