The High Conviction Equities fund fell -17.7% in March as the Covid-19 virus swept the world. Many of the fund’s holdings fell during the month however smaller holdings were particularly impacted including several healthcare names such as Photocure, Bavarian Nordic and Telix.
Full commentary can be found below
I invite you to join me for a webinar where I will go into some stock specific case studies as well as host a Q & A session. You can register here.
||Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc||United States||Health Care|
||Genetic Signatures Limited||Australia||Health Care|
||Gilead Sciences||United States||Health Care|
||Telix Pharmaceuticals Ltd||Australia||Health Care|
|1 Month||1 Year||2 Years P.A.||3 Years P.A.||SINCE INCEPTION P.A.2|
|VOLATILITY3||27.2%||NUMBER OF STOCKS||21|
|BETA (USING DAILY RETURNS)4||0.62||MAXIMUM DRAW DOWN||-20.2%|
The Pengana High Conviction Equities Fund (the Fund) invests globally in a concentrated portfolio of up to 20 stocks. The Fund can invest in both small and large cap stocks and is diversified across countries and sectors. We avoid investment in companies that are currently, in our opinion, unnecessarily harmful to people, animals or the environment.
|Alpha Israel Fund||International Fund||High Conviction Property Securities Fund||Australian Equities Fund|
|International Fund - Ethical||Global Small Companies Fund||WHEB Sustainable Impact Fund||Emerging Companies Fund|
|High Conviction Equities Fund||Australian Equities Income Fund||Pengana International Equities Limited (ASX: PIA)||International Fund - Ethical Opportunity|
|Private Equity Trust (ASX: PE1)|
1. Net performance figures are shown after all fees and expenses and assume reinvestment of distributions. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance, the value of investments can go up and down.
2. Inception 11 December 2014.
3. Annualised standard deviation since inception.
4. Relative to the MSCI All Country World Total Return Index in AUD, calculated daily.
* For further information regarding fees please see the PDS available on our website.