The Fund returned 3.9% for the month. The star of the month was US vaccine producer Novavax which has risen 183% year to date after reporting positive Phase 3 data in its UK and South African Covid Vaccine trials.
||Ciena Corp||United States||Information Technology|
||Lumentum||United States||Information Technology|
||Novavax Inc||United States||Health Care|
||Telix Pharmaceuticals Ltd||Australia||Health Care|
|1 Month||1 Year||2 Years P.A.||3 Years P.A.||5 Years P.A.||SINCE INCEPTION|
|MSCI World Total Return Index, Net Dividends Reinvested, in A$||-0.4%||0.7%||13.6%||10.3%||11.5%||10.9%|
|RBA Cash Rate + 3%||0.2%||3.3%||3.7%||4.0%||4.2%||4.4%|
|VOLATILITY3||26.2%||NUMBER OF STOCKS||20|
|BETA (USING DAILY RETURNS)4||0.59||MAXIMUM DRAW DOWN||-20.2%-1.9%|
The Pengana High Conviction Equities Fund (the Fund) invests globally in a concentrated portfolio of up to 20 stocks. The Fund can invest in both small and large cap stocks and is diversified across countries and sectors. We avoid investment in companies that are currently, in our opinion, unnecessarily harmful to people, animals or the environment.
|Harding Loevner International Fund||Axiom International Ethical Fund (Hedged)||Axiom International Ethical Fund||High Conviction Property Securities Fund|
|Australian Equities Fund||Global Small Companies Fund||WHEB Sustainable Impact Fund||Emerging Companies Fund|
|High Conviction Equities Fund||Pengana International Equities Limited (ASX: PIA)||Private Equity Trust (ASX: PE1)||Alpha Israel Fund|
1. Net performance figures are shown after all fees and expenses and assume reinvestment of distributions. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance, the value of investments can go up and down.
2. Inception 11 December 2014.
3. Annualised standard deviation since inception.
4. Relative to MSCI World. Using daily returns.
* For further information regarding fees please see the PDS available on our website.