The Fund rose 5.5% in the month of June with several strong performers.
||Novavax Inc||United States||Health Care|
||Rakuten Inc||Japan||Consumer Discretionary|
||Telecom Italia SpA||Milano||Italy|
||Telix Pharmaceuticals Ltd||Australia||Health Care|
|1 MTH||1 YEAR||2 YEARS P.A.||3 YEARS P.A.||5 YEARS P.A.||SINCE INCEPTION P.A.|
|High Conviction Equities Fund Class A||5.5%||44.0%||23.7%||19.5%||12.9%||32.8%|
|MSCI All Country World Total Return Index in AUD||4.6%||27.5%||15.6%||14.4%||14.6%||12.8%|
|RBA Cash Rate plus 3% p.a.||0.3%||3.1%||3.4%||3.8%||4.1%||4.3%|
Swipe horizontally to see all columns
|VOLATILITY3||25.5%||NUMBER OF STOCKS||20|
|BETA (USING DAILY RETURNS)4||0.59||MAXIMUM DRAW DOWN||-20.2%|
The Pengana High Conviction Equities Fund (the Fund) invests globally in a concentrated portfolio of up to 20 stocks. The Fund can invest in both small and large cap stocks and is diversified across countries and sectors. We avoid investment in companies that are currently, in our opinion, unnecessarily harmful to people, animals or the environment.
|Harding Loevner International Fund||Axiom International Ethical Fund||Axiom International Ethical Fund (Hedged)||Australian Equities Fund|
|High Conviction Property Securities Fund||Global Small Companies Fund||WHEB Sustainable Impact Fund||Emerging Companies Fund|
|High Conviction Equities Fund||Pengana International Equities Limited (ASX: PIA)||Private Equity Trust (ASX: PE1)||Alpha Israel Fund|
1. Net performance figures are shown are those of Class A Units, after all fees and expenses and assume reinvestment of distributions. No allowance has been made for buy/sell spreads. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance, the value of investments can go up and down.
2. Inception 11 December 2014.
3. Annualised standard deviation since inception.
4. Relative to MSCI World. Using daily returns.
* For further information regarding fees please see the PDS available on our website.