The High Conviction Equities Fund rose 11.3%1 in the month of April.
Strong performances were recorded by the Fund’s healthcare holdings including Australian cancer diagnostic producer Telix, Danish vaccine producer Bavarian Nordic, Norwegian bladder cancer diagnostic producer Photocure, US medical diagnostic (including Covid-19 test) producer Bio-Rad and Australian medical diagnostic producer (including Covid-19 test) Genetic Signatures.
||Bavarian Nordic||Denmark||Health Care|
||Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc||United States||Health Care|
||Genetic Signatures Limited||Australia||Health Care|
||Telix Pharmaceuticals Ltd||Australia||Health Care|
|1 Month||1 Year||2 Years P.A.||3 Years P.A.||SINCE INCEPTION P.A.2|
|VOLATILITY3||27.3%||NUMBER OF STOCKS||20|
|BETA (USING DAILY RETURNS)4||0.63||MAXIMUM DRAW DOWN||-20.2%|
The Pengana High Conviction Equities Fund (the Fund) invests globally in a concentrated portfolio of up to 20 stocks. The Fund can invest in both small and large cap stocks and is diversified across countries and sectors. We avoid investment in companies that are currently, in our opinion, unnecessarily harmful to people, animals or the environment.
|International Fund||Australian Equities Fund||International Fund - Ethical||Global Small Companies Fund|
|WHEB Sustainable Impact Fund||Emerging Companies Fund||High Conviction Equities Fund||Australian Equities Income Fund|
|Pengana International Equities Limited (ASX: PIA)||International Fund - Ethical Opportunity||Private Equity Trust (ASX: PE1)|
1. Net performance figures are shown after all fees and expenses and assume reinvestment of distributions. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance, the value of investments can go up and down.
2. Inception 11 December 2014.
3. Annualised standard deviation since inception.
4. Relative to the MSCI All Country World Total Return Index in AUD, calculated daily.
* For further information regarding fees please see the PDS available on our website.