Hitting our price targets
Top Holdings (alphabetically)
NET PERFORMANCE FOR PERIODS ENDING 31 Mar 20211
|1 Month||1 Year||2 Years P.A.||3 Years P.A.||5 Years P.A.||SINCE INCEPTION|
NET PERFORMANCE SINCE INCEPTION2
- APIR CODE PCL0022AU
- REDEMPTION PRICEA$ 1.7089
Management Fee: 1.1%
Performance Fee: 20.5%
- Minimum initial investment A$10,000
- FUM AT MONTH END A$ 144.52m
- STRATEGY INCEPTION DATE 1 April 2015
- BenchmarkMSCI All Country World SMID Cap Index unhedged in AUD
CIO and Portfolio Manager
Head of Research and Portfolio Manager
The Fund invests principally in small and midcap listed (or soon to be listed) global equities. Its investment objective is to obtain returns greater than the MSCI All Country World Index SMID Cap unhedged in Australian dollars (‘Index’) over rolling 3 year periods after fees. The Fund’s investment manager, Lizard Investors LLC, uses a value oriented investment approach that seeks to identify and invest in quality businesses that create significant value but are mispriced, overlooked, or out-of-favour. The investment manager believes that unique opportunities exist due to limited available research, corporate actions, or unfavourable investor perception.
EXPLORE OUR FUNDS
1. Net performance figures are shown after all fees and expenses, and assume reinvestment of distributions. No allowance has been made for buy/sell spreads. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance, the value of investments can go up and down.
2. Inception 1st April 2015.
3. Annualised standard deviation since inception.
4. Relative to MSCI All Country World SMID Cap index unhedged in AUD.
* For further information regarding fees please see the PDS available on our website.