The Fund returned 5.1%1 in November, outperforming the benchmark return of 4.5%.
||Enghouse Systems||Canada||Information Technology|
||PRA Group||United States||Financials|
||Wizz Air Holdings||Switzerland||Industrials|
|1 Month||1 Year||2 Years P.A.||3 Years P.A.||SINCE INCEPTION P.A.2|
|VOLATILITY3||9.9%||NUMBER OF STOCKS||33|
|BETA (USING DAILY RETURNS)4||0.76||MAXIMUM DRAW DOWN||-14.9%|
CIO and Portfolio Manager
Head of Research and Portfolio Manager
The Fund invests principally in small and midcap listed (or soon to be listed) global equities. Its investment objective is to obtain returns greater than the MSCI All Country World Index SMID Cap unhedged in Australian dollars (‘Index’) over rolling 3 year periods after fees. The Fund’s investment manager, Lizard Investors LLC, uses a value oriented investment approach that seeks to identify and invest in quality businesses that create significant value but are mispriced, overlooked, or out-of-favour. The investment manager believes that unique opportunities exist due to limited available research, corporate actions, or unfavourable investor perception.
|International Fund||Australian Equities Fund||International Fund - Ethical||Global Small Companies Fund|
|WHEB Sustainable Impact Fund||Emerging Companies Fund||High Conviction Equities Fund||Australian Equities Income Fund|
|Pengana International Equities Limited (ASX: PIA)||International Fund - Ethical Opportunity||Private Equity Trust (ASX: PE1)|
1. Net performance figures are shown after all fees and expenses, and assume reinvestment of distributions. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance, the value of investments can go up and down.
2. Inception 1st April 2015.
3. Annualised standard deviation since inception.
4. Relative to MSCI All Country World SMID Cap index unhedged in AUD.
* For further information regarding fees please see the PDS available on our website.