The global equity markets’ streak of seven straight months of positive performance ended abruptly in September. The Fund’s benchmark returned -2.3% for the month while the Fund returned -3.7% , the underperformance being mainly due to the Fund’s overweight in Europe.
||Dino Polska||Poland||Consumer Staples|
||Sendas Distribuidora SA||Brazil||Consumer Staples|
||Softchoice Corp||Canada||Information Technology|
||TFI INTERNATIONAL INC||Canada||Industrials|
|1 MTH||1 YEAR||2 YEARS P.A.||3 YEARS P.A.||5 YEARS P.A.||SINCE INCEPTION P.A.|
|Global Small Companies Fund||-3.7%||31.1%||18.5%||12.5%||13.2%||10.8%|
|MSCI All Country World SMID Cap Index unhedged in AUD||-2.3%||35.1%||15.0%||11.3%||13.2%||10.4%|
Swipe horizontally to see all columns
|VOLATILITY3||12.6%||NUMBER OF STOCKS||52|
|BETA (USING DAILY RETURNS)4||0.75||MAXIMUM DRAW DOWN||-20.7%|
CIO and Portfolio Manager
Head of Research and Portfolio Manager
The Fund invests principally in small and midcap listed (or soon to be listed) global equities. Its investment objective is to obtain returns greater than the MSCI All Country World Index SMID Cap unhedged in Australian dollars (‘Index’) over rolling 3 year periods after fees. The Fund’s investment manager, Lizard Investors LLC, uses a value oriented investment approach that seeks to identify and invest in quality businesses that create significant value but are mispriced, overlooked, or out-of-favour. The investment manager believes that unique opportunities exist due to limited available research, corporate actions, or unfavourable investor perception.
|Harding Loevner International Fund||Axiom International Ethical Fund||Axiom International Ethical Fund (Hedged)||Australian Equities Fund|
|High Conviction Property Securities Fund||Global Small Companies Fund||WHEB Sustainable Impact Fund||Emerging Companies Fund|
|High Conviction Equities Fund||Pengana International Equities Limited (ASX: PIA)||Private Equity Trust (ASX: PE1)||Alpha Israel Fund|
1. Net performance figures are shown after all fees and expenses, and assume reinvestment of distributions. No allowance has been made for buy/sell spreads. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance, the value of investments can go up and down.
2. Inception 1st April 2015.
3. Annualised standard deviation since inception.
4. Relative to MSCI All Country World SMID Cap index unhedged in AUD.
* For further information regarding fees please see the PDS available on our website.